Website and domain for sale:

Where to go to go to the VAT next year?

The question is not quite correct.VAT enterprises are not moving,they can change the taxation regime.Modes of taxation:General taxation system,simplified taxation system,the tax on imputed income for retailers.VAT shall pay the company on the common system of taxation,but in addition they also pay property tax,profit tax 20% of charges income.The General taxation system is mainly used in large enterprises.And smaller are working on a simplified system of VAT,tax on property and income tax 6% of revenues.To move from one system to another,it is necessary to apply to the tax office in November-December of the previous year.But mostly everyone is trying not to pay VAT and transferred to a simplified system.
Answer add

Other questions in the section - business and finance